Zen Cart PriceGrabber Data Feed is a Zen Cart contribution which remarkably lightens your products' export into PriceGrabber.com - one of the best Pay-Per-Click services.
PriceGrabber.com is the industry innovator in online comparison shopping. Millions of consumers use PriceGrabber to quickly obtain free and unbiased information about products, services, merchants and sellers before making a purchase decision. Through continued innovation and consistent focus on providing the best comparison shopping experience on the Internet, PriceGrabber has established itself as the most trusted and effective online destination for savvy shopping
At PriceGrabber.com, savvy shoppers can instantly find and compare millions of unique products and services contained in 23 channels, such as Clothing, Babies & Kids, Books & Magazines, Cell Phones, Plans & Accessories, Computers, Furniture and Cameras. The website also offers shoppers the ability to view and compare over thousands of merchants and sellers and their respective pricing information for products and services, thereby enabling users to ultimately find the right product from the right merchant at the best price. The Company connects its online shoppers to merchants and sellers of all sizes and scope, from large traditional merchants, such as Best Buy, Office Depot and Walmart, to smaller local merchants and individuals through PriceGrabber Storefronts.
The PriceGrabber Storefronts Service allows individuals to list and sell merchandise without the need to have their own web site. When a user buys from a PriceGrabber Storefronts Service seller, the buyer is not redirected to the seller's web site, instead, the buyer places the order with the seller within the PriceGrabber web site. However, the buyer is not buying from PriceGrabber, the buyer just places the order through PriceGrabber, and PriceGrabber then passes the buyer's transaction information to the applicable seller. The PriceGrabber Storefronts Service designed to help sellers without their own web site or to help sellers that would rather pay commission only if their merchandise sells rather than a Cost Per Click (CPC) to send traffic to their own web site. When you buy from a Merchant, you are actually on the merchants own website and you purchase directly from them. PriceGrabber Storefronts and PriceGrabber Merchants are both supported by our module.
PriceGrabber’s innovative comparison shopping services make it a valuable ally for any shopper; they include: BottomLinePrice calculations (tax and shipping included in price), Storefronts marketplace (individuals without a website can sell their own products), merchant ratings and reviews, detailed product information and reviews, side-by-side product comparisons and email notification of the best prices and availability on the Internet.
PriceGrabber.com provides unparalleled marketing and sales opportunities to 24 million active, qualified and ready to buy shoppers on a monthly basis.
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"
- ability to include/exclude products with zero quantity
- capability to include/exclude products with zero price
- capability to strip HTML from Product Names
- capability to strip HTML from Product Descriptions
- capability to set default shipping cost
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration
- ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
- ability to send feed via email
- third party sales channel tracking (Google Analytics, WebTrends, OneStat, 123LogAnalyzer, Netmining etc)
- optional GZIP compression of feed contents
- additional Live Product Feed URL options
- ability to validate feeds (XML-based feeds only)
- ability to store feed on your server
- exported products filtering by name, quantity, model, price etc
- ability to append additional info like price, manufacturer to exported product name
- multiple export configurations
- preconfigured Google Analytics support
- supports most of standard-compliant SEO-friendly URL modules/addons
- Click Tracking / ROI Tracking (requires Sales Channel Analysis)
- online documentation and Quick Start instructions